The Study- L’école Internationale
Admissions are open for JKG for this academic year 2019 – 2020 till the month of June 2019. Admissions from SKG to X depends on the availability of seats. You may contact the office for further information. Those seeking admission should have:-
- Attained the age of 3 by 31st July of the year of admission for JKG.
- The registration form should be accompanied by a copy of the birth certificate obtained from the Municipality or Panchayat.
- A student seeking admission from an affiliated and recognized school should produce T.C. with a clear mention of date of birth.
- The Management reserves the right to regulate admission to the school, on the basis of merit determined by their own evaluation.
- Pupil seeking admission for class I – X will have to take an entrance test based on the syllabus of the previous class and the selection will be made on the basis of evaluation and interview.
- Only on the submission of transfer certificate from the previous school attended and the latest progress report from the school, the admission will be confirmed.